lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

Crossing the line.

If you said always all right,
I cant assure your health;
let me cut off your grass,
let me lay in your bed.

It's a melody that you hum to me every night,
it's an harmony that we made with all our stuff;
I'm sorry that I cant stop every tear in your face
there are feelings that are far away from me... crossing that line.



Let me see waht is inside your breast,
I promise not tell to anyone else,
It's just that I cant resist curiosity
to know your most secret nooks.
Don´t be so cruel with me.

It comes like a fantasy with tiny hands,
and fragile eyes that with the air they cry;
I'm sorry that I cant stop every tear in your face,
there are feelings that are far away from me... crossing that line.

So please be my wife,
I dont know why, but I predict so much fun,
til' you know, we both don't like that brands.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario