martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Empty space.

What is supposed to happen in the moon when we arrived?
Are we gonna see craters or tiny and frienly dust?
Is that feeling of inferiority  approaching us?
I'm convinced to let my legacy in just a flag.

And still cant touch the stars, still they're far,
still can't let you die while float on,
feel that nothing full this empty heart;
Guess we need to move to another rock

and maybe we would see nothing was missed.


Driving to Saturn, maybe next Neptune, but not Pluto.
It's extremely cold but there is no excuse more than none.
Give me the baggage, now we need to throw it to survive.
Take my frozen hand, I'll promise you some fake stuff.

Please enjoy all the memories we have forgot,
please recall all the stupid friends that we have thrown,
see your soul as a shiny field that you had lost
hear the song before the strings explode for the cold.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario