jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Aventura y persecución.

This is the time
we have been waiting for more than a while.
Im pretty sure that this dress will fall to my feet after dance.

Tonight, well have some fun  and love tonight,
but before Sun rises I must run away for you, for you.

Depressed is the general air in the bar,
you can see that some friends are making the ambient with drugs

Kissing us, licking us is not enough for me.

Run away. (lady) (check check check)

I can feel its true,
your words have shown them in light.
Im so sorry for you,
cuz my feelings are so covered of dark.

Tonight, well have some fun and love tonight,
but before Sun rises I must run away for you, for you.

Go away, go away
cuz before the sun rises I must run away.

 Kissing us, licking us is not enough for me.

 Run away. (lady) (check check check)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario